Activities of the Special Representative on Migration and Refugees - Tomáš Boček
- Council of Europe Action Plan on Protecting Refugee and Migrant Children in Europe (2017-2019)
- Thematic Report on migrant and refugee children
- Report of the fact-finding mission on the situation of migrants and refugees in Italy
- Report of the fact-finding mission on the situation of migrants and refugees in Calais and Grande-Synthe, France
- Report on Turkey: Migrant children and refugees living precariously outside camps
- Migrants and refugees: report on Greece and "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
Protection of the rights of smuggled migrants
Opening Remarks at the CJ-DAM consultation hearing on Conditions of Administrative Detention of Migrants
Dear Chair, dear participants, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to engage with you today. I had also been invited to open the first meeting of CJ-DAM last year, which I did with great pleasure. And I am happy to see how much progress has been made. So I would like to begin by...
Ladies and gentlemen, War, armed conflict and terrorism have resulted in there being, today, more displaced people than ever. Nearly 34,000 people are forcibly displaced every day as a result of conflict or persecution. Children are among those worst affected by violence. The laws of war are cast...
2nd session Freedom of Religion, Migrants and Refugees
Speech at the High-level meeting on Europe’s challenge to ensure a rights perspective for children in migration
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honoured to be speaking at the Parliament of Sweden, a country known for its traditional welcoming culture and its generous immigration policies. During its history, Sweden has demonstrated effective leadership in helping those in need of protection and providing...