Asia-Pacific Network of Intercultural Cities
- Ballarat (endorsed member, Australia)
- Melton (endorsed member, Australia)
- Salisbury (endorsed member, Australia)
- Ansan (endorsed member, Republic of Korea)
- Guro (endorsed member, Republic of Korea)
- Hamamatsu (observer, Japan)
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- Logan (Australia)
Intercultural Cities Australian National Network (ICANN)
In 2022, the Intercultural Cities Australian National Network was established to promote intercultural policy and practice in Local Government Authorities in Australia.
The objectives of the network are to:
- Support Australian cities to implement intercultural policies
- Facilitate exchange of experiences between member cities in order to encourage further development of intercultural policies and practices
- Foster communication and collaboration between Australian and international intercultural cities which encourages further development of intercultural policies and practices
- Disseminate information and resources from the program to its members
- Represent Australian intercultural cities as a group within the ICC
- Promote the intercultural cities approach in public forums in Australia
Membership of ICANN is open to Local Government Authorities and other government and non-government organisations interested in using an intercultural approach to facilitate social inclusion.
Coordinators: Lynda Ford (iGen) and Glenda Ballantyne (Swinburne University)
ICANN meets online bi-monthly.