OSCE Media Freedom Representative and Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights urge systematic approach to counter gender-based violence onlineVienna 12/02/2019
The OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, Harlem Désir, together with the Council of...
Hungary should address many interconnected human rights protection challenges including civil society space, gender equality, refugee protection and independence of the judiciaryStrasbourg 11/02/2019
“Hungary faces many interconnected human rights challenges,” said today Dunja Mijatović, Council...
In a letter addressed to the Prime Minister of Italy, Giuseppe Conte, published today, the...
- 19/02/2019, Letter to the High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation regarding the case of Svetlana Prokopyeva (read in Russian)
- 08/02/2019, Third party intervention in the case M.A. v. Denmark
- 07/02/2019, Letter addressed to the Prime Minister of Italy regarding asylum seekers
- 30/01/2019, 4th quarterly activity report 2018
- 29/01/2019, Report on visit to Armenia
- 26-27/02 - High level conference, Governing the Game Changer - Impacts of artificial intelligence development on human rights, democracy and the rule of law (Helsinki)
- 04-06/03 - Visit to international organisations (Geneva)
- 11-15/03 - Country visit to Poland
- 20-21/03 - Stocktacking conference “Creating Trust through Uncovering and recognizing the Truth: Advancing Recognition and Remedy for Anti-Gypsyism” (Brussels)