From 6 to 10 July 2015 a communications expert was deployed at the Centre for Continuous Electoral Trainings (CCET) by the Central Electoral Commission (CEC) of Moldova with a view to analyse the current communication structure of the Centre and of the Central Election Commission.
The expert work included drafting of a concept note with recommendations inter alia with a view to:
- Developing an internal communication strategy to promote in media and for CCET partners / beneficiaries the training programs, in particular during elections and especially after its completion, as well as to encourage civil society, young voters and political parties in training and good knowledge of electoral practices,
- Developing an external communication strategy and plan for CCET, in terms of international cooperation and implementation of successful practices from the experience of similar institutions,
- Supporting the development of CCET services for the expansion the nr. of beneficiaries and improving the quality of the services,
- Identifying of new beneficiaries, interested in the CCET training programs,
- Developing and enhancing communication tools (web site, newsletter), including a social media engagement strategy.
The draft concept note will be discussed with the Moldovan authorities at an expert meeting to be held in early November.