14 Iun 2021 13:04:00
Commissioner Mijatović urges Hungary’s Parliamentarians to reject draft amendments banning discussion about sexual and gender identity and diversityStrasbourg 14/06/2021
“I call on all Hungarian Members of Parliament to reject the proposal to ban the "portrayal and...
08 Iun 2021 17:35:00
Coming to terms with the past and delivering justice is the only way to achieve reconciliation in the former YugoslaviaStrasbourg 08/06/2021
”I sincerely hope that the confirmation on appeal of Ratko Mladić’s guilty verdict brings the...
02 Iun 2021 10:43:00Strasbourg 04/06/2021
In a Memorandum published today, the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja...
- 04/06/2021, Country Memorandum on Slovenia
- 26/05/2021, 1st quarterly activity report 2021
- 12/05/2021, Letter to the Greek authorities regarding pushbacks of migrants
- 11/05/2021, Third party intervention, the case relates to the negative impact of climate change on a range of human rights
- 27/04/2021, Letter to the president of Azerbaijan