17 mai 2022 08:20:00Strasbourg 17/05/2022
“On the occasion of this year’s International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia, I...
11 mai 2022 15:38:00Strasbourg 12/05/2022
The Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatović, published today the report...
07 mai 2022 08:50:00
Visit to Ukraine: Commissioner Mijatović calls for continuous support and justice for victims of the warStrasbourg/Kyiv 07/05/2022
“The extent and gravity of violations of human rights and international humanitarian law that...
- 07/04/2022, Speech at Rome High-level Launching Conference Beyond the Horizon: A New Era for the Rights of the Child
- 07/04/2022, Publication : Pushed beyond the limits
- 25/03/2022, Third Party Intervention in the case of Irina Borisovna Fedotova and Irina Vladimirovna Shipitko and 2 other applications v. Russia
- 21/02/2022, 4th quarterly activity report 2021
- 15/02/2022, Country report following the visit to Malta from 11 to 16 October 2021
- Not a target – the need to reinforce the safety of journalists covering conflicts
- Addressing the invisibility of women and girls with disabilities
- No space for violence against women and girls in the digital world
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice