23 sep 2020 15:14:00
Witnesses in proceedings relating to crimes committed during the wars of the 1990s in the former Yugoslavia must be effectively protected and supportedStrasbourg 23/09/2020
The provision of effective protection and support for witnesses in the context of wartime-related...
21 sep 2020 15:47:00Strasbourg 21/09/2020
More than a month after the beginning of mass protests following the presidential elections in...
21 sep 2020 08:00:00
Commissioner publishes observations on the absence of legal recognition of same-sex relationships in RomaniaStrasbourg 21/09/2020
Today the Commissioner published her written observations to the European Court of Human Rights...
- 21/09/2020, Third Party Intervention, Buhuceanu and Ciobotaru v. Romania and 12 other applications
- 18/09/2020, Laudatory speech for Szabolcs Dull, M100 Sanssouci Colloquium
- 15/09/2020, Letter to the authorities of San Marino regarding the independence of justice
- 10/09/2020, Letter to the Parliament of the Slovak Republic regarding women's rights
- 08/09/2020, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2020
- 03/09/2020, Letter to the Spanish authorities regarding accommodating migrants in substandard conditions