22 sep 2021 20:12:00
UK government’s legacy proposals must not undermine human rights and cut off victims’ avenues to justice in Northern IrelandStrasbourg 23/09/2021
In a letter to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland published today, the Council of Europe...
02 sep 2021 19:18:00Strasbourg 03/09/2021
“The Greek parliament should reconsider a legislative proposal currently being discussed, which...
02 sep 2021 12:03:00
Turkey: prolongation of detention of Osman Kavala displays contempt for human rights and the rule of lawStrasbourg 02/09/2021
Yesterday’s decision of the Istanbul 13th Assize Court to prolong the detention of Mr Osman...
- 31/01/2021, Letter to the authorities of Germany regarding children’s rights
- 24/08/2021, Letter to the Prime Minister of Lithuania regarding safeguards in asylum procedures
- 19/07/2021, Letter to the authorities of the Slovak Republic regarding reparations for victims of forced sterilisation
- 16/07/2021, Letter to the Senate of the Czech Republic to adopt the draft law on compensation for victims of forced sterilisation
- 05/07/2021, Letter to the United Kingdom House of Commons regarding freedom of expression