The Commissioner intervenes before the European Court of Human Rights in cases concerning the detention of journalists and freedom of expression in TurkeyStrasbourg 19/10/2017
Today the Commissioner published his written observations submitted to the European Court of...
Switzerland should reinforce its human rights protection framework and better respond to the needs of vulnerable migrantsStrasbourg 17/10/2017
Reinforcing the institutional and legal framework for safeguarding and promoting human rights and...
Commissioner urges Azerbaijan to investigate allegations of human rights violations of LGBT persons recently arrested and detained in BakuStrasbourg 16/10/2017
Today the Commissioner published a letter sent on 9 October to Ramil Usubov, Minister of Internal...
- 17/10/2017, Report following the visit to Switzerland from 22 to 24 May 2017
- 16/10/2017, Letter to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan concerning allegations of human rights violations of LGBT persons
- 11/10/2017, Letter addressed to the Minister of Interior of Italy with regard to Italy’s maritime operations in Libyan territorial waters
- 10/10/2017, Letter addressed to the Minister of Labour and Social Justice of Romania concerning monitoring of institutions providing care to persons with disabilities
- 09/10/2017, Letter to the Minister of Interior of Spain concernning allegations of disproportionate use of force by law enforcement
- Arbitrary Internet blocking jeopardises freedom of expression
- The long march against homophobia and transphobia
- Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understood
- Afrophobia: Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade
- 23-25/10 – UNGA 3rd Committee (New York)
- 07-10/11 – Visit to Malta