Commissioner urges German Parliament to increase the human rights safeguards of the bill for improving the implementation of expulsion of migrantsStrasbourg 23/05/2019
Today the Commissioner published a letter she addressed to the Chairwoman of the Committee on...
Hungary should address interconnected human rights issues in refugee protection, civil society space, independence of the judiciary and gender equalityStrasbourg 21/05/2019
“Human rights violations in Hungary have a negative effect on the whole protection system and the...
Ahead of International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia, Commissioner Mijatović...
- 23/05/2019, Letter addressed to the Parliament of Germany regarding a bill that aims at facilitating removals of people obliged to leave the country
- 22/05/2019, 1st quarterly activity report 2019
- 21/05/2019, Report on Hungary
- 15/05/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Justice of Serbia regarding the draft law on the sentence of life imprisonment without eligibility for conditional release
- 14/05/2019, Recommendation on AI and Human Rights