Commissioner for Human Rights Dunja Mijatović, the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and Cartooning for Peace present a preview of the exhibitionParis 10/12/2018
On the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Cartooning for Peace, an...
Ahead of Human Rights Day, Dunja Mijatović, Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights,...
- 28/11/2018, 3rd quarterly activity report 2018
- 26/11/2018, Speech on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the New Court
- 23/11/2018, Letter to the Presidents of the Congress of Deputies and Senate of Spain, concerning the review of the 2015 Law on Citizens' Safety
- 22/11/2018, Keynote speech at Warsaw dialogue for democracy
- 06/11/2018, Country visit report following the visit to Greece in June 2018
- 13-14/12 - Round-table “Human Rights Defenders in the Council of Europe Area: Current Challenges and Possible Solutions” (Helsinki)
- 20/12 - OSCE Permanent Council (Vienna)