Commissioner’s statement on developments affecting the work of human rights defenders and civil society in TurkeyStrasbourg 20/11/2018
Mr Osman Kavala was arrested on 18 October 2017 by the Turkish authorities and has been deprived...
Romania should improve the protection of persons with disabilities, combat violence against women, safeguard press freedom and maintain the independence of the judiciaryBucharest 16/11/2018
“Romania needs to strengthen its institutional framework to better protect the rights of persons...
“Greece should take urgent steps and adopt long-term policies to improve the reception and...
- 06/11/2018, Country visit report following the visit to Greece in June 2018
- 04/10/2018, Written observations to the ECHR in the case of Emin Huseynov against Azerbaijan
- 03/10/2018, 2d quarterly activity report 2018
- 28/09/2018, Report following the visit to Estonia from 11-15 June 2018
- 26/09/2018, Submission to the ECtHR on migration cases concerning Spain
- 22-23/11 - Warsaw Dialogue for Democracy (Warsaw)
- 26/11 - Seminar on the occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the New Court (Strasbourg)
- 10/12 - “Cartooning for Peace” exhibition launch (Paris)
- 13-14/12 - Round-table “Human Rights Defenders in the Council of Europe Area: Current Challenges and Possible Solutions” (Helsinki)
- 20/12 - OSCE Permanent Council (Vienna)