25 maí 2022 11:47:00Strasbourg 25/05/2022
“The financial and administrative harassment of civil society activists in Slovenia must stop...
23 maí 2022 09:54:00
Estonia: Parliament must ensure that bill amending the State Borders Act complies with human rights obligationsStrasbourg 23/05/2022
In a letter addressed to the President of the Estonian Parliament published today, Commissioner...
19 maí 2022 10:32:00Strasbourg 20/05/2022
In a letter addressed to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice of Bulgaria published...
- 07/04/2022, Speech at Rome High-level Launching Conference Beyond the Horizon: A New Era for the Rights of the Child
- 07/04/2022, Publication : Pushed beyond the limits
- 25/03/2022, Third Party Intervention in the case of Irina Borisovna Fedotova and Irina Vladimirovna Shipitko and 2 other applications v. Russia
- 21/02/2022, 4th quarterly activity report 2021
- 15/02/2022, Country report following the visit to Malta from 11 to 16 October 2021
- Not a target – the need to reinforce the safety of journalists covering conflicts
- Addressing the invisibility of women and girls with disabilities
- No space for violence against women and girls in the digital world
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice