The Commissioner calls on Russian authorities to establish the truth about the murder of Natalia EstemirovaStrasbourg 15/07/2019
“Ten years ago today in Grozny, Chechnya, unknown men abducted Natalia Estemirova in front of her...
Azerbaijan should ease the pressure on free speech, improve the situation of lawyers and continue to work towards better livelihood opportunities for IDPsAzerbaijan 12/07/2019
“Freedom of expression in Azerbaijan continues to be under threat” said Dunja Mijatović, Council...
- 19/07/2019, Letter to Tatiana Moskalkova, High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation
- 28/06/2019, Report on Poland following a visit to the country in March 2019
- 26/06/2019, Speech at PACE debate on "Ending coercion in mental health: the need for a human rights-based approach”
- 18/06/2019, Recommendation on rescuing migrants at sea
- 11/06/2019, Speech at RightsCon on human rights in the digital ag
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- Ethnic profiling: a persisting practice in Europe
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever
- 08-12/07 - Visit to Azerbaijan