The Council of Europe, under its new Strategy for the Rights of the Child (2022-2027), will implement a number of activities in the field of children’s rights.
In this context, the Council of Europe is looking for up to 40 consultants to support the implementation of the Strategy, who have strong expertise on the rights of the child, and, in particular, on one or several of the following strategic objectives:
- Freedom from violence for all children
- Equal opportunities and social inclusion for all children
- Access to and safe use of technologies for all children
- Child-friendly justice for all children
- Giving a voice to every child (child participation)
- Children’s rights in crisis and emergency situations
Interested applicants are invited to consult the tender documentation for further information, including specifications provided for certain topics through linked-in concept notes, and carefully follow the instructions for submission.
The deadline for submission of applications is 17 October 2022 (23:59 CET) to be addressed exclusively to [email protected]
Tender file (PDF)
Act of Engagement (Word)