The Council of Europe project “Supporting the transparency, inclusiveness and integrity of electoral practice in Ukraine” (hereinafter “the Project”), implemented within the Action Plan for Ukraine 2018-2021, is launching a tender procedure for purchase of services on web design and development of the online learning and awareness raising platform about elections of the Central Election Commission of Ukraine.
Expected duration of the contract: 22 July 2020 – 31 December 2020.
All offers should be sent to
All questions shall be submitted by 23:59 on 12 July 2020 (Kyiv time) and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address
- legal person except consortia;
- previous experience in the field of web design and web development in Ukraine.
- Quality of the offer (70%), including:
- (35%) - professional portfolio and relevance of the tenderer’s previous experience in the field of web design and web development, previous experience in web developing and programming of online educational platforms would be an asset;
- (35%) - technical proposal (technical and human resources to be assigned to provide the requested services in full; methods of undertaking the work).
- Financial offer (30%).
The Council reserves the right to hold interviews with eligible tenderers.
Documents to be provided
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (see below)
- For tenderers subject to VAT only: a quote, describing their financial offer, in line with the requirements of section C of the Tender File (see below);
- Registration documents (scanned copy of originals in Ukrainian and/or English);
- A detailed professional portfolio in English, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- List of and links to websites/ online platforms/ applications to download etc. previously developed by the tenderer;
- Technical proposal to undertake the work (including description of technical and human resources (particularly, CVs of the suggested personal to be involved in the activity) to be assigned for the provision of the requested services in full, demonstrating that the tenderer is able to provide the service according to the requirements described in Appendix I to the Act of Engagement – Technical assignment (see attached); proposed methods of undertaking the work.
All documents shall be submitted in English, except scanned copies of the original registration documents submitted in Ukrainian, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender.
Attachments to the present announcement contain full description of the terms and conditions of the present tender and further providers’ involvement: