Texts adopted during Summits of Heads of State or Ministerial Conferences
Some declarations, resolutions or plans of actions with references to the work done in the field of history have been taken at the following events:
Summits of the Heads of State and Government of the Council of Europe
- Warsaw Declaration (Warsaw Summit – 2005)
- Action Plan (Warsaw Summit – 2005)
- Declaration and Plan of Action on combating racism, xenophobia, antisemitism and intolerance (Vienna Summit – 1993)
Standing Conference of European Ministers of Education
22nd session - ““Building a more humane and inclusive Europe: role of education policies” - Istanbul, Turkey, 2007
- Resolution on the results and conclusions of completed projects 2003-2006
- Resolution on the 2008-2010 programme of activities
20th Session - "Educational policies for democratic citizenship and social cohesion: challenges and strategies for Europe", Cracow, Poland, 2000
- Declaration on the main theme of 20th session
- Statement on Recent events in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and Serbia
- Resolution on results and conclusions of the completed projects in the 1997-2000 medium-term programme
- Resolution on the activity programme for 2001-03
19th session - “Education 2000: Trends, Common Issues and Priorities for Pan-European Co-operation”, Kristiansand, Norway, 1997
- Resolution 1 on "Trends and common issues in education in Europe: conclusions of Projects that have come to an end"
- Resolution 2 on "Fundamental values, aims and the future role of educational co-operation in the Council of Europe
- Message to the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
17th session - Vienna, Austria, 1991
- Resolution N°1 on "the European dimension of education: teaming and curriculum content"
- Resolution N°2 on "the work of the Council for cultural co-operation of the Council of Europe"