Selected projects for Micro-Grants ready to kick-off
Under Lot 1 of the Call, for the dissemination and/or further development of the outcomes of previous cycles of the joint EU/CoE DISCO programme, the project “Sharing Knowledge, Handling Controversy in schools of Greece, North Macedonia and Bulgaria” (SKHC) was selected.
The project will work on developing a peaceful and inclusive school environment in the three countries involved by using the following tool developed through DISCO:
“Managing controversy. Developing a Strategy for Handling Controversy and Teaching Controversial Issues in Schools”.
Under Lot 2 of the same Call the following projects were selected:
- Strengthening Digital Resilience in Georgia (Georgia)
- Democratic Competences via Digital Channel (Italy)
- School Curriculum and Teaching Controversial Issues – developing effective practices for teaching and learning approaches (North Macedonia)
- Teachers for Education, Democracy and Human Rights (North Macedonia)
- Combating Media Illiteracy: A digital Handbook (Romania)
- Community Service Training – a whole school approach for social change (Romania)
- With Heart: Building Sustainable SL (Volunteer) Projects (Ukraine)
To learn more about the projects’ objectives and activities, we invite you to visit their webpages.
Congratulations to all selected projects!