21 de gen. 2021 09:57:00
Russian authorities should release Alexey Navalny and guarantee freedoms of expression and of assemblyStrasbourg 21/01/2021
“The hasty arrest, judicial hearing and detention of Alexey Navalny cast serious doubts on the...
19 de gen. 2021 09:02:00Strasbourg 19/01/2021
In recent years, in many European countries, including Romania, Malta, the Republic of Moldova,...
10 de gen. 2021 19:32:00
Commissioner publishes observations on summary returns of migrants from Croatia to Bosnia and HerzegovinaStrasbourg 11/01/2021
The Commissioner published today her written observations to the European Court of Human Rights...
- 20/01/2021, Speech Human Rights in the Era of AI Europe as international Standard Setter for Artificial Intelligence
- 11/01/2021, Third Party Intervention concerning the cases of Syrians summarily returned from Croatia
- 18/12/2020, Letter toto the Chair and members of the Law Committee of the French Senate regarding the General Security Bill (in French)
- 11/12/2020, Letter to the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina regarding migrants living conditions (also in Bosnian)
- 11/12/2020, Letter to the Prime Minister of Slovenia regarding the funding of the Slovenian Press Agency (STA)