04 d’ag. 2022 09:17:00Strasbourg 04/08/2022
In a letter addressed to the Finnish Minister of Interior, published today, the Council of Europe...
01 d’ag. 2022 09:39:00
Roma Holocaust Day is both about our duty to remember and the need to tackle persisting discrimination against RomaStrasbourg 01/08/2022
Ahead of the European Roma Holocaust Memorial Day on 2 August, the Council of Europe Commissioner...
28 de jul. 2022 16:18:00
In times of crises, states should step up their efforts to prevent human trafficking and protect victimsStrasbourg 29/07/2022
Ahead of the World Day against Trafficking in Persons, the Council of Europe Commissioner for...
- 15/07/2022, report on Georgia following a visit to the country in February 2022
- 13/07/2022, letter to the Minister of Interior of Spain urging the authorities to conduct an effective investigation into the events leading to the deaths migrants
- 08/07/2022, memorandum on addressing the human rights consequences of the war in Ukraine
- 27/06/2022, keynote speech at the Solemn Hearing of the European Court of Human Rights
- 22/06/2022, letter to the Minister of Interior of Hungary about the longer-term protection perspective of third country nationals and stateless persons
- Not a target – the need to reinforce the safety of journalists covering conflicts
- Addressing the invisibility of women and girls with disabilities
- No space for violence against women and girls in the digital world
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice