Council of Europe member states must assume more responsibility for rescuing migrants at sea and protecting their rightsStrasbourg 18/06/2019
“European states’ approach to migration in the Mediterranean Sea has become much too focused on...
Tomorrow, 5 June, is World Environment Day. Initiated as an annual event by the United Nations to...
The Commissioner intervenes before the European Court of Human Rights in a case concerning family reunification in SwedenStrasbourg 03/06/2019
Today, the Commissioner published her written observations submitted to the European Court of...
- 18/06/2019, Recommendation on rescuing migrants at sea
- 11/06/2019, Speech at RightsCon on human rights in the digital age
- 03/06/2019, Third party intervention concerning the case Dabo v. Sweden related to the refusal to grant family reunification
- 27/05/2019, Letter to the Senate of Poland regarding life emprisonment
- 24/05/2019, Speech on violence against women
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- Ethnic profiling: a persisting practice in Europe
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever
- 20-21/06 - Round-table with human rights defenders (Strasbourg)
- 24-28/06 - PACE Session (Strasbourg)
- 01-05/07 - Visit to Turkey
- 08-12/07 - Visit to Azerbaijan