3rd Meeting of the Committee of the Parties (T-ES)
Strasbourg, 15-16 October 2012
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Capacity building activities:
- de-briefing on the study visit to the Barnahus (Iceland, 31 May-1 June 2012);
- information on the activity in Rome on 29-30 November 2012.
4. Draft questionnaire to enable the Lanzarote Committee to take stock of the situation in State Parties:
- presentation by Mrs K. Turkovic, independent expert having prepared the draft questionnaire;
- In-depth discussion on the draft questionnaire in view of its adoption.
5. Draft questionnaire for the first thematic monitoring round on “Sexual abuse of children in the circle of trust”:
- presentation by Mr R. Spano, independent expert having prepared the draft questionnaire;
- in-depth discussion on the draft questionnaire in view of its adoption.
6. Election of the Bureau
7. Information from the Council of Europe Children’s Rights Division on:
- the Council of Europe ONE in FIVE campaign
- the possible establishment of a day against sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children
8. Other business
9. Date and place of the next meeting