The Intercultural cities programme supports cities in reviewing their policies through an intercultural lens and developing comprehensive intercultural integration strategies to help them manage diversity positively and realise the diversity advantage. The programme proposes a set of analytical and practical tools to help local stakeholders through the various stages of the process.
ICC is now looking for providers for with expertise in the following two areas (two separate tendering procedures)
1. SYSTEMIC DESIGN
Systemic design applied to inclusive integration and positive diversity management, in order to deliver a number of tasks including but not limited to:.
- Preparing and conducting interviews and surveys of the target groups identified by the Council of Europe to assess their needs, available resources, policies and actions, and provide an analysis of the state of play with regards to the objectives to be met via the systemic design approach;
- Preparing tailor-made systemic design workshops or other activities using the systemic design approach on topics identified by the Council of Europe;
- Preparing the documentation for these events and activities, including events’ programmes and relevant working materials (tailored-made to the target group’s needs); and
- Delivering written reports on the workshop’s conclusions in a comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and visually appealing way. The reports should include a summary of the state of play prior to the workshop; the challenges at stake; the solutions found to address them and a roadmap for implementation and recommended follow-up actions.
2. ORGANISATION, MODERATION AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR ONLINE ACTIVITIES
Provision of organisation, moderation and technical support services for online meetings and activities.
Deadline for applications for each of the two tenders is: 1 March 2021