22 Eyl 2021 20:12:00
UK government’s legacy proposals must not undermine human rights and cut off victims’ avenues to justice in Northern IrelandStrasbourg 23/09/2021
In a letter to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland published today, the Council of Europe...
02 Eyl 2021 19:18:00Strasbourg 03/09/2021
“The Greek parliament should reconsider a legislative proposal currently being discussed, which...
02 Eyl 2021 12:03:00
Turkey: prolongation of detention of Osman Kavala displays contempt for human rights and the rule of lawStrasbourg 02/09/2021
Yesterday’s decision of the Istanbul 13th Assize Court to prolong the detention of Mr Osman...
- 12/10/2021, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2021
- 30/09/2021, Oral submission, hearing of the Grand Chamber of the ECtHR
- 31/08/2021, Letter to the authorities of Germany regarding children’s rights
- 24/08/2021, Letter to the Prime Minister of Lithuania regarding safeguards in asylum procedures
- 19/07/2021, Letter to the authorities of the Slovak Republic regarding reparations for victims of forced sterilisation
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative