“All Georgians have the same human rights and they should enjoy them free from discrimination....
Council of Europe member states must assume more responsibility for rescuing migrants at sea and protecting their rightsStrasbourg 18/06/2019
“European states’ approach to migration in the Mediterranean Sea has become much too focused on...
Tomorrow, 5 June, is World Environment Day. Initiated as an annual event by the United Nations to...
- 18/06/2019, Recommendation on rescuing migrants at sea
- 11/06/2019, Speech at RightsCon on human rights in the digital age
- 03/06/2019, Third party intervention concerning the case Dabo v. Sweden related to the refusal to grant family reunification
- 27/05/2019, Letter to the Senate of Poland regarding life emprisonment
- 24/05/2019, Speech on violence against women
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- Ethnic profiling: a persisting practice in Europe
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever
- 24-28/06 - PACE Session (Strasbourg)
- 01-05/07 - Visit to Turkey
- 08-12/07 - Visit to Azerbaijan