Commissioner calls on the Czech Republic to ensure legislative changes do not harm inclusive education effortsStrasbourg 15/01/2019
In a letter to the Czech Republic’s Prime Minister, Andrej Babiš, and Minister of Education,...
The Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatović, discussed today on the...
In a letter addressed to Scotland’s Minister for Children and Young People, Maree Todd MSP,...
- 15/01/2019, Letter addressed to the Prime Minister and Minister of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech republic
- 10/01/2019, Third party intervention on the case of Osman Kavala v. Turkey
- 20/12/2018, Letter addressed to Scotland’s Minister for Children and Young People regarding the age of criminal responsibility
- 28/11/2018, 3rd quarterly activity report 2018
- 26/11/2018, Speech on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the New Court
- 21-25/01 - PACE session
- 22/01 - 20th anniversary of the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights
- 04-08/02 - Visit to Hungary