Romania should improve the protection of persons with disabilities, combat violence against women, safeguard press freedom and maintain the independence of the judiciaryBucharest 16/11/2018
“Romania needs to strengthen its institutional framework to better protect the rights of persons...
“Greece should take urgent steps and adopt long-term policies to improve the reception and...
Ahead of International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists 2018, Commissioner...
- 06/11/2018, Country visit report following the visit to Greece in June 2018
- 04/10/2018, Written observations to the ECHR in the case of Emin Huseynov against Azerbaijan
- 03/10/2018, 2d quarterly activity report 2018
- 28/09/2018, Report following the visit to Estonia from 11-15 June 2018
- 26/09/2018, Submission to the ECtHR on migration cases concerning Spain