Switzerland should reinforce its human rights protection framework and better respond to the needs of vulnerable migrantsStrasbourg 17/10/2017
Reinforcing the institutional and legal framework for safeguarding and promoting human rights and...
Commissioner urges Azerbaijan to investigate allegations of human rights violations of LGBT persons recently arrested and detained in BakuStrasbourg 16/10/2017
Today the Commissioner published a letter sent on 9 October to Ramil Usubov, Minister of Internal...
Republic of Moldova: important advances on addressing domestic violence, but more progress needed in justice reformChisinau 13/10/2017
“Despite the reforms undertaken to date, further sustained efforts are needed in order to address...
- 09/10/2017, Letter to the Minister of Interior of Spain concernning allegations of disproportionate use of force by law enforcement
- 29/09/2017, Memorandum on Freedom of assembly in the Russian Federation
- 13/09/2017, 2nd Quarterly activity report 2017
- 17/07/2017, Letter to the French Senate concerning counter-terrorism measures
- 13/07/2017, Third party intervention on ECODEFENCE and others v. Russia and 48 other applications concerning the "Law on Foreign Agents"
- Arbitrary Internet blocking jeopardises freedom of expression
- The long march against homophobia and transphobia
- Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understood
- Afrophobia: Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade
- 17-18/10 – Joint event with ENNHRI on family reunification and other meetings (Brussels)
- 23-25/10 – UNGA 3rd Committee (New York)
- 07-10/11 – Visit to Malta