Slovak Republic: adopt a bolder approach to ensure inclusive education and strengthen the safety of journalistsBratislava 16/03/2018
Today the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Nils Muižnieks, concluded a visit to...
The Commissioner is concerned by certain provisions of the draft law on immigration and asylum in FranceStrasbourg 12/03/2018
In a letter to members of the French National Assembly, published today, the Commissioner...
In a message to mark International Women’s Day 2018, the Commissioner underlines that politicians...
- 21/03/2018, 1st quarterly activity report 2018
- 13/03/2018, Letter to the French National Assembly concerning a draft law on immigration and asylum
- 01/03/2018, Address to the European Parliament Plenary in Brussels
- 14/02/2018, 4th quarterly activity report 2017
- 06/02/2018, Letter to the Prime Minister of Poland concerning the independence of the judiciary