06 Noll 2021 21:13:00
Commissioner urges the Russian General Prosecutor to discontinue the liquidation proceedings of Memorial human rights NGOsStrasbourg 07/12/2021
In a letter to the General Prosecutor of the Russian Federation published today, the Council of...
01 Noll 2021 09:35:00
New legislation perpetuates restrictions and obstacles to protection of human rights on Poland’s eastern borderStrasbourg 01/12/2021
Amendments to Poland’s Border Protection Act, adopted yesterday, effectively perpetuate many of...
25 Samh 2021 18:32:00Strasbourg 25/11/2021
The arrest and detention of a large group of Crimean Tatars, including several journalists, who...
- 02/12/2021, 3rd quarterly activity report 2021
- 24/11/2021, Speech at the GREVIO event on Recommendation No. 1
- 10/11/2021, Third Party Intervention in cases concerning abortion rights in Poland
- 28/10/2021, Speech "Human Rights and Climate Change", International symposium
- 21/10/2021, Speech at the meeting of the Parties of the Aarhus Convention
- 19/10/2021, Letter to the National Council of the Slovak Republic
- 18/10/2021, Speech at the 60th Anniversary of the European Social Charter
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative