24 Samh 2020 18:27:00Strasbourg 25/11/2020
“Cyberviolence against women is an increasing problem in Europe. It can take many forms,...
19 Samh 2020 17:35:00
Commissioner urges Hungary’s Parliament to postpone the vote on draft bills that, if adopted, will have far-reaching adverse effects on human rights in the countryStrasbourg 20/11/2020
“The Hungarian Government bills submitted to Parliament last week comprising proposals to amend...
19 Samh 2020 14:02:00Strasbourg 19/11/2020
“The COVID-19 pandemic has deepened and widened pre-existing inequalities that undermine...
- 19/11/2020, Letter to the Chairman of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation concerning the case of Mr Salman Tepsurkayev
- 13/11/2020, Third Party Intervention Formela and Formela v Poland
- 12/11/2020, Speech at the Council of Europe Conference to mark the European Day against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse of children
- 09/11/2020, Rule 9 communication regarding discrimination in the enjoyment of Roma children’s right to education
- 03/11/2020, Letter to the Speaker of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom concerning provisions of the Overseas Operations Bill
- 02/11/2020, Rule 9 communication regarding forced eviction of Roma