27 okt 2020 08:00:00Strasbourg 27/10/2020
Free speech is a cherished right in Europe. But in some countries, certain rich and powerful...
22 okt 2020 10:00:00
Polish authorities should ensure the continuity, independence and effectiveness of the Ombudsman institutionStrasbourg 22/10/2020
In a letter addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, made public today, the...
21 okt 2020 19:01:00Strasbourg 21 October 2020
The latest allegations of collective expulsions of migrants, denial of access to asylum, and of...
- 15/10/2020, letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland on the independence of the Ombudsman institution
- 15/10/2020, Speech at the Online Conference on Safety of Journalists
- 13/10/2020, Introductory remarks at the exchange of views with PACE Standing Committee
- 29/09/2020, Letter to Parliament of Czech Republic regarding the bill on the compensation of victims of forced and coercive sterilisations
- 21/09/2020, Third Party Intervention, Buhuceanu and Ciobotaru v. Romania and 12 other applications
- 18/09/2020, Laudatory speech for Szabolcs Dull, M100 Sanssouci Colloquium
- 15/09/2020, Letter to the authorities of San Marino regarding the independence of justice