01 oct 2020 09:01:00Strasbourg 01/10/2020
The international day of older persons is an opportunity to celebrate older persons, their...
30 sep 2020 15:31:00Strasbourg 30/09/2020
Yesterday’s judgment against Yuri Dmitriev, a Russian historian and human rights defender...
29 sep 2020 08:48:00
Czech Republic: The Chamber of Deputies should seize the opportunity to deliver justice to victims of forced sterilisationsStrasbourg 29/09/2020
In a letter addressed to the Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Republic, made...
- 29/09/2020, Letter to Parliament of Czech Republic regarding the bill on the compensation of victims of forced and coercive sterilisations
- 21/09/2020, Third Party Intervention, Buhuceanu and Ciobotaru v. Romania and 12 other applications
- 18/09/2020, Laudatory speech for Szabolcs Dull, M100 Sanssouci Colloquium
- 15/09/2020, Letter to the authorities of San Marino regarding the independence of justice
- 10/09/2020, Letter to the Parliament of the Slovak Republic regarding women's rights
- 08/09/2020, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2020
- 03/09/2020, Letter to the Spanish authorities regarding accommodating migrants in substandard conditions
- Una educación sexual integral protege a los niños y a las niñas, y ayuda a construir una sociedad más segura e inclusiva
- Tapping the full potential of Equality Bodies for a fairer Europe
- Learning from the pandemic to better fulfil the right to health
- The right to affordable housing: Europe’s neglected duty