Commemoration of the Roma Holocaust: our duty to remember, and to combat persisting anti-Gypsyism in today’s EuropeAuschwitz-Birkenau 02/08/2018
Today, Commissioner Mijatović is participating, in Auschwitz-Birkenau, in the ceremony of...
Poverty and inequality are closely interlinked. People living in poverty are much more likely to...
Today the Commissioner published a letter she sent to the Prosecutor General of the Russian...
- 07/08/2018, Letter (of 23 July 2018) from the Head of the Council of the President of the Russian Federation for the development of civil society and human rights (in Russian)
- 02/08/2018, Address at the 74th ceremony of commemoration of the Roma Holocaust during the Second World War (in Romani)
- 17/07/2018, Letter to the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation concerning the situation of the leading member of the Human Rights Centre Memorial
- 17/07/2018, Third party intervention at the ECHR on the right to vote of persons with disabilities
- 11/07/2018, Address at the Commemoration of the 23th anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide
- 14/06/2018, Letter to the Secretary of State for Migration and Asylum of Belgium regarding detention of children
- 02/08 - Participation in the 74th anniversary of the Roma Holocaust Memorial Day (Auschwitz-Birkenau)