Western Balkan Environment Forum 2020
8-11 November 2020
Hybrid format, Hotel Hilton, Podgorica, Montenegro
Western Balkans Schools of Political Studies: Pristina Institute for Political Studies, Albania - Academy of Political Studies, Montenegro - School of Democratic Leadership, Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence, School of Political Studies in Bosnia and Herzegovina and North Macedonia - School of Public Policy « Mother Teresa » - Center for Research and Policy Making
Western Balkan Schools in collaboration with GIZ Open Regional Fund for South East Europe will develop a series of conferences in order to discuss: National governments, international organisations or the citizen: who is setting the pace?, Public, private and nongovernmental: what role for which sector? and Sustainable urban mobility in times of Covid-19
- Zdravko Krivokapić, Prime Minister of Montenegro.
- Negotiator for Chapter 27, Environment and climate, Montenegro.
- MP Mimoza Kusari Lila, Committee on Economy, Employment, Trade, Industry, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Investments
- MP Hekuran Murati, Kosovo, Committee on Economy, Employment, Trade, Industry, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Investments
- Tibor Schaffhauser, Governance Expert, Energy Community Secretariat
- Dr Aljaz Plevnik, Sustainable Urban Mobility Expert
- MP, Maja Morachanin, President of the Green Party of Macedonia
- MP, Ane Lashkoska, Deputy-Chair of the Committee on Transport, Communications and Environment
- Mr. Dritan Shutina, Executive Director of Co-PLAN and lecturer at Polis University Tirana with over 20 years of experience in matters of governance, strategic planning, participatory processes, and regional development.
- Mr. Olsi Nika, Executive director of EcoAlbania, expert on water quality for marine and freshwater ecosystems, with 10 years of experience in projects and activism for protection of wild rivers.
- Vladimir Djurdjevic, climatologist, Associate Professor, Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade
- Aleksandar Macura, Programme Director for Energy, RES Foundation
- Aleksandar Jovović, Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade
- Mileta Radovanic, SG of URA (member of Greens)
- Aleksandar Perovic, executive director of NGO Ozon
- Tijana Knezevic, adviser in Parliament
- Mr. Saša Magazinović, Member of the parliament, House of Representatives
- Mr. Jasmin Emrić, Member of the parliament, House of Representatives