Reinventing the concept of the Eco-state as the key priority
19 November 2020
Hybrid format, Hotel Hilton, Podgorica, Montenegro
School of Democratic Leadership, Montenegro
There will be 2 activities: The first one a high scale public event on how the environmental priorities could be streamlined through the key national policies of the new Government of Montenegro; and the second one, a seminar for SPS alumni on discussing the concrete modalities and activities that might contribute to the better operationalization of the conclusions agreed during the public event.
List of key speakers:
- Speaker of the Parliament of Montenegro (tbc)
- Genci Nimanbegu, Deputy Speaker, Parliament of Montenegro
- Ivana Vojinovic, Director General for Environment, Ministry of Sustainable Development and Chair of the Working group for Chapter 27
- Sasa Ivanovic, Secretary General, Ministry of Science
List of expert speakers:
- Dr Dragan Hajdukovic, former researcher at European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and one of the first environmental activists in Montenegro
- Aleksandar Perovic, NGO Environmental movement Ozon
- Natasa Kovacevic, NGO Green Home and member of national Working group for Chapter 27
- Darko Saveljic, The Center for Protection and Research of Birds
- Aleksandar Damjanovic, former MP and member of Green Parliamentary Group in previous session of the Parliament of Montenegro.