Thirteen “lab” sessions, which will address the challenges from different angles and present some measures which have already been implemented, will help to identify a democratic response to the issues raised throughout the Forum.
Various roundtables will also take place on:
- Artificial Intelligence and gender (in-) equality
- Do more films by women mean more women’s films?
- Women and migration
- Has democracy failed women? New democratic practices and women’s participation
- Taking action against violence against women and girls
- National policy approaches to achieving gender equality
- Feminist investigative journalism
- Faith and Feminism – Can women gain greater power in religious communities?
Storytellings will close the day with two storie . One story falls under the theme of “Women's professional leadership in a religious setting” and the other under the theme of “discrimination and violence.”