Promotion of Diversity and Equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
06 Jun 2022 09:15:00Sarajevo 3 June 2022
Twenty–four members of the Bosnian and Herzegovinian national minority co-ordination group...
01 Jun 2022 16:07:00
Education in combating discrimination and bullying based on sexual orientation and gender identity grounds in Bosnia and HerzegovinaJAHORINA 24-25 MAY 2022
„Such educational initiatives are necessary in Bosnia and Herzegovina!“ was one of the...
28 Mar 2022 13:47:00Sarajevo 28 March 2022
The European Union and the Council of Europe officially presented today the campaign “Block the...
10 Mar 2022 10:43:00Sarajevo 9 March 2022
One of the most difficult issues in the last few years has been the issue of limiting hate speech...
The overall aim of the project is to contribute to strengthening the protection of the persons belonging to national minorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in line with the European standards.
- Strengthen institutional coordination among the relevant stakeholders;
- Foster intercultural dialogue while systematically addressing issues relating to the protection and promotion of rights.
- Established coordination principles among the relevant stakeholders;
- Increased knowledge of relevant institutions about minority protection standards;
- Increased knowledge of the general public about the existence, roles and rights of national minorities, including minority languages in BiH.
Duration: 1 January 2017- 24 May 2019
Funding: European Union and Council of Europe
Budget: 418 000 Euros
- Ministry for Human Rights and Refuges BiH
- Federation Ministry of Justice
- Federation Ministry of Labor and Social Politics
- RS Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self Government
- RS Ministry for Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation
- BiH Government of Brcko District
- Local authorities
- Councils for National Minorities at state and entity level as well as civil society organisations and other relevant stakeholders in the area of minority protection and promotion in BiH.