Promotion of Diversity and Equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
03 Jul 2020 09:33:00Bosnia and Herzegovina 2 July 2020
“I feel relieved and unballasted and I want more opportunities where I will have the possibility...
15 Oct 2019 13:29:00
The European Union and the Council of Europe continue supporting reforms in the field of human rights in Bosnia and HerzegovinaSarajevo 15-10-2019
Strengthening mechanisms for the protection and promotion of national minority rights, the rights...
02 Dec 2019 15:17:00
Combating discrimination and hate speech in the Western Balkans - joining forces with institutions and with civil societyWestern Balkans 26-11-2019
The joint EU/Council of Europe programme "Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey...
20 Dec 2019 15:26:00Jahorina 18-12-2019
People belonging to the LGBTI community should have access to same rights as any other citizen of...
The overall aim of the project is to contribute to strengthening the protection of the persons belonging to national minorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in line with the European standards.
- Strengthen institutional coordination among the relevant stakeholders;
- Foster intercultural dialogue while systematically addressing issues relating to the protection and promotion of rights.
- Established coordination principles among the relevant stakeholders;
- Increased knowledge of relevant institutions about minority protection standards;
- Increased knowledge of the general public about the existence, roles and rights of national minorities, including minority languages in BiH.
Duration: 1 January 2017- 24 May 2019
Funding: European Union and Council of Europe
Budget: 418 000 Euros
- Ministry for Human Rights and Refuges BiH
- Federation Ministry of Justice
- Federation Ministry of Labor and Social Politics
- RS Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self Government
- RS Ministry for Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation
- BiH Government of Brcko District
- Local authorities
- Councils for National Minorities at state and entity level as well as civil society organisations and other relevant stakeholders in the area of minority protection and promotion in BiH.