The CPT and Norway
In the different establishments visited, all the persons interviewed by the CPT’s delegation stated that they had been treated correctly by staff. Moreover, material conditions were generally of a high standard. As regards the police, the CPT attaches particular importance to the fundamental...
During the visit, the delegation assessed progress made in the implementation of the recommendations made by the CPT following the previous visit in 2011. In this context, the delegation paid particular attention to the safeguards against ill-treatment and the detention conditions of persons in...
Periodic visit: 28/05/2018 - 05/06/2018
Periodic visit: 18/05/2011 - 27/05/2011
Periodic visit: 03/10/2005 - 10/10/2005
- CPT preliminary observations: [CPT/Inf (2005) 20]
- CPT report: [CPT/Inf (2006) 14]
- Government response: [CPT/Inf (2006) 34]
Periodic visit: 13/09/1999 - 23/09/1999
Ad hoc visit: 17/03/1997 - 21/03/1997
Periodic visit: 27/06/1993 - 06/07/1993
- CPT report: [CPT/Inf (94) 11]
- Government response: [CPT/Inf (94) 12]
- Government follow-up report: [CPT/Inf (96) 16]