Today the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatović, concluded her...
The past year has been a difficult one for gay, lesbian and transgender people in Europe. In...
The Commissioner calls on Bosnia and Herzegovina to improve assistance to asylum-seekers and migrantsStrasbourg 15/05/2018
In a letter addressed to the Ministers for Human Rights and Refugees and for Security of Bosnia...
- 14/05/2018, Letter to the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina regarding the migration situation
- 12/04/2018, Address at the High-level conference “Continued Reform of the European Human Rights Convention System – Better Balance, Improved Protection”
- 27/03/2018, Address at the 34th Session of the Congress
- 21/03/2018, 1st quarterly activity report 2018
- 13/03/2018, Letter to the French National Assembly concerning a draft law on immigration and asylum
- 07/06 - Human Rights Watch Council Summit (Zurich)
- 11-15/06 - Visit to Estonia
- 25-29/06 - Visit to Greece