“More than 80 000 people were brutally killed in the Jasenovac concentration camp. This is a...
Today the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatović, presented her first...
On 8 April, we will celebrate International Roma Day. This is a day to celebrate Roma culture and...
- 08/04/2019, Presentation of the Annual activity report 2018
- 08/04/2019, Annual activity report 2018
- 29/03/2019, Report of the round-table with human rights defenders
- 20/03/2019, Speech at European Parliament "Creating trust through uncovering and recognising the truth: advancing recognition and remedy for antigypsyism"
- 06/03/2019, Speech at GANNHRI's Annual Conference on "Ensuring human rights-based and gender-responsive implementation, follow-up and review of the Global Compact for Migration: The role of National Human Rights Institutions"
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever
- Misuse of anti-terror legislation threatens freedom of expression
- Open minds are needed to improve the protection of LGBTI asylum seekers in Europe
- 12/04 - Commemoration at Jasenovac Memorial (Croatia)
- 16/04 - Stanford Global Digital Policy Incubator event “The Future of Human-Centered AI: Governance Innovations and Protection of Human Rights” (Stanford University USA)
- 16-17/05 - 129th Session of the Committee of Ministers (Helsinki)