Hungary should address interconnected human rights issues in refugee protection, civil society space, independence of the judiciary and gender equalityStrasbourg 21/05/2019
“Human rights violations in Hungary have a negative effect on the whole protection system and the...
Ahead of International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia, Commissioner Mijatović...
The Commissioner calls on Serbia to ensure that its draft legislation concerning life imprisonment is compliant with the case-law of the European Court of Human RightsStrasbourg 15/05/2019
In a letter addressed to the Minister of Justice of Serbia, Nela Kuburović, published today, the...
- 21/05/2019, Report on Hungary
- 15/05/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Justice of Serbia regarding the draft law on the sentence of life imprisonment without eligibility for conditional release
- 14/05/2019, Recommendation on AI and Human Rights
- 08/04/2019, Presentation of the Annual activity report 2018
- 08/04/2019, Annual activity report 2018