18 кст 2021 16:49:00
Slovak Republic: Parliament should reject bill that restricts access to safe and legal abortion servicesStrasbourg 19/10/2021
Today the Commissioner published a letter she had sent to the National Council of the Slovak...
18 кст 2021 09:34:00Strasbourg 18/10/2021
“Implementing the recommendations of the public inquiry report which found that the state must...
15 кст 2021 11:37:00Valletta 16/10/2021
“Daphne Caruana Galizia was a courageous woman and a brilliant journalist. She used her skills to...
- 19/10/2021, Letter to the National Council of the Slovak Republic
- 18/10/2021, Speech at the 60th Anniversary of the European Social Charter
- 18/10/2021, Speech at ECRI 2021 annual seminar with Equality Bodies
- 12/10/2021, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2021
- 30/09/2021, Oral submission, hearing of the Grand Chamber of the ECtHR
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative