INTERCULTURAL EDUCATION AND EDUCATION FOR SOCIO-CULTURAL DIVERSITY
The ICE training resources of the Pestalozzi programme offer teachers and trainers of primary and secondary schools a « bank of activities » to learn to better teach and better live the values of the Council of Europe in intercultural education and education for socio-cultural diversity.
They were developed by experts who participated in the training modules for teacher trainers. They were edited for publication by Ms Pascale Mompoint-Gaillard, General Rapporteur of the Module series. We invite you to use them and send us your comments in order that we can always improve their contents.
· Concepts and principles of ICE (Ferenc Öcsi Arato)
· Créer un espace de cultue partragée dans une classe (Danièle Janssen)
· Diversity, the bricks and mortar of Europe (Sylvia Jindra & Robert Etlinger)
· L’expression artistique comme mode de compréhension interculturelle (Barbara Orlowska)
· ICE, environment and sustainable development
· (Laura Gobbi)
· Inclusive schools (Katica Pevec Semec)
· Intercultural competences (Filomena Cassis)
· Learning to live with diversity (Louise Cutajar-Davis)
· Understanding the pedagogy of ICE (Arthur Ivatts)
· Why is respect for human rights an essential value in our societies? (Rasa Askinyte-Degesiene)
For any questions or comments please write to: email@example.com
The opinions expressed in those works are the responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the Council of Europe.