Attention: the deadline for submission of applications to the Tender Call has been extended until Monday 21 August 2017, midnight (CET).
Under the Horizontal Facility for Western Balkans and Turkey, Action “Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in Serbia”, we are publishing the Call for tender for the provision of consultancy services.
The Council of Europe is looking for a maximum of 10 Consultants in order to support the implementation of the project with a particular expertise in the following fields:
- Human trafficking for the purpose of labour exploitation;
- Human trafficking victim identification and protection;
- Access to compensation for victims of human trafficking (state compensation and compensation from perpetrators),
- Safe return and reintegration of victims of trafficking by improving transnational co-operation and exchange of information (international referral mechanism);
- Other field of experience related to Trafficking in Human Beings (THB).
More information can be found in the tender file below.
Deadline for submission ► 21 August 2017
Questions and Answers
1) Can individuals who are not consultants-entrepreneurs apply to this call?
The tenderer must be either a natural person, or a duly registered company under sole proprietorship of a natural person, or equivalent, provided that the signatory of the Act of Engagement is individually liable for all obligations undertaken by the entity, and is the owner of the moral rights in any creations of the entity.
Tenderers shall be excluded from participating in the tender procedure if they are civil servants or staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country for the purposes of this contract.
2) The currency that is mentioned in the call is Euro, should we submit the information on the foreign currency bank account, for receipt of funds from abroad?
Tenderers should submit bank details for foreign currency bank account.
3) Is a PDF document format of the Act of Engagement acceptable, or must it be scanned (jpg format)?
Tenderers shall fill in the Act of Engagement, print the document, sign in the last box and send a scan copy of the document to the email address indicated in the Tender file.