Workshops, National dissemination and training events
About 20-30 European workshops, national dissemination and training events of a duration of 1-5 days are organised every year. The themes of these events are closely linked to priority concerns and projects of the Council of Europe in particular in the field of education.
(click on the title to see the full description of the workshop)
- The value of life - Hartheim, Castle Memorial Site, Austria - 7 to 9 April
- Challenging learning encounters - Meissen, Germany - 5 to 7 May
- Plurilingualism for participation and social inclusion: Quality and equality in European education - Salamanca, Spain - 3 to 5 June
- The European language portfolio (ELP) - Meissen, Germany - 16 to 18 June
- Connecting local, regional and European history with using electronic tools in teaching - Tallinn, Estonia -6-8 October
- Apprenticeship and educational trainings in Italian and European schools: the state of the art and good practices- Paterno (Catania), Italy - 6-9 October
- How to Support School Leadership for Equity and Learning - Riga, Latvia - 6-10 October
- Democratic citizenship and human rights in basic education - Helsinki, Finland - 7-10 October
- Cha(lle)nging attitudes and actions for a diverse society: fighting prejudices and discriminatory bullying for equality through human rights: A cross - curricular approach - Cyprus - 15-17 October
- How teachers can contribute to prevent hate speech online - Bergen, Norway - 20-24 October
- Mediation at school - Meissen, Germany - 3 to 5 November
Please, notice that the registration for workshops are not the same as for National dissemination and training events !
- Training for school heads (10-11 February, Republic of Srpska)
- The impact of implementation of the Pestalozzi Programme for Training of Education Professionals in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo , Bosnia and Herzegovina - 31 mars
- Democracy education using social networks (April (tbc) - Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Experiential and cooperative learning with alternative assessment methods (Budapest, Hungary - 30 May)
- “Thinking Teacher”: Using of Action Research Methodology for Professional Development and Changes of Teachers (5 to 7 May - State Educational Institution “Grodno Regional Institute of Education Development”, City of Grodno, Belarus)
- Celebrating the European Day of Languages ant Promoting the Values and Principles of the Council of Europe in Education (Cancelled - Madrid, Spain)
One E-learning/training event
- Learning and living the CoE principles and values in education – an e-learning/training course (31 October-30 November - An e-learning/training event in Croatian language, E-learning platform, Croatia)
The PESTALOZZI Programme is the Council of Europe programme for the professional development of teachers and education actors.