Workshops, National dissemination and training events
About 20-30 European workshops, national dissemination and training events of a duration of 1-5 days are organised every year. The themes of these events are closely linked to priority concerns and projects of the Council of Europe in particular in the field of education.
You will find here the pdf version of the calendar with detailed informations.
Workshops 2015(detailed informations are on the pdf version of the calendar)
- TUNING EUROPE: Music as a social cohesion tool in education for democratic citizenship(Italy-03/03/2015 – 06/03/2015.
Deadline for applications: 15/02/2015)
- Challenging learning encounters(Germany-11/03/2015 - 13/03/2015.
Deadline for application: 11/01/2015)
Using drama techniques in English classes to develop oral communication skills (Germany-30/03/2015 - 01/04/2015.
Deadline for applications: 01/02/2015)
- Roma Genocide in Europe(Austria-26-30 Apr 2015.
Deadline for application: 15/03/2015)
- Career advancement of teachers through continuous school-based professional development(Georgia-28-30 Apr 2015.
Deadline for application: 20/03/2015)
- Partnership for the Future: the strategies of collaboration of school, family and society as key actors of a child-oriented educational process(Belarus- This workshop is postponed 10 to 13 Nov 2015) Online registration will be available mid April
- The European Language Portfolio (ELP) [Germany-15-17 Jun 2015. Deadline for application: Deadline: 17/04/2015]
- Plurilingualism and the development of language competences in the 21st century: boosting participation and social cohesion using European tools and ICT(Spain-07-09 Sept 2015.Deadline for application: 15/05/2015)
- Pestalozzi workshop on sexual education(Norway- 12-14 October 2015. Deadline of application: 15/05/2015)
- Memories of conflicts in Europe: How to deal with them in today’s history lessons(Latvia-06-09 Oct 2015. Deadline of application: 30/06/2015)
- Democracy and Participation (Germany-02-04 Nov /2015. Deadline of application: 02/09/2015)
- Wits and Manners On-line - Identifying resources and strategies to prevent hate speech(Sweden-08-11 Dec.Deadline for application: 18/10/2015)
National dissemination and training events(detailed informations are on the pdf version of the calendar)
- How to Support School Leadership for Equity and Learning(Republic of Moldova-
11-13 May 2015. Deadline for application: 15/04/2015)
- Pedagogy Makes the Difference: Malta
National participants: 50 - from 07/07/2015 to 09/07/2015 - Working language(s): Maltese, English
- Let's celebrate the European Day of Languages! Promoting the Values and Principles of the Council of Europe in Education(Spain-25/09/2015)
- Intensive course for trainers: 24/02/2015 – 27/02/2015
Deadline for application: 20/01/2015
Number of participants: 25
Working languages: English/ French
One E-learning/training event
- Learning and living Pestalozzi values and principles in education(Croatia-05-31 May 2015. New deadline for application: 29/04/2015)
The PESTALOZZI Programme is the Council of Europe programme for the professional development of teachers and education actors.