Workshops, National dissemination and training events
About 20-30 European workshops, national dissemination and training events of a duration of 1-5 days are organised every year. The themes of these events are closely linked to priority concerns and projects of the Council of Europe in particular in the field of education.
You will find here the pdf version of the calendar with detailed informations.
Workshops 2015(detailed informations are on the pdf version of the calendar)
- Partnership for the Future: the strategies of collaboration of school, family and society as key actors of a child-oriented educational process(Belarus- This workshop is postponed 10 to 13 Nov 2015)
- Plurilingualism and the development of language competences in the 21st century: boosting participation and social cohesion using European tools and ICT(Spain-07-09 Sept 2015).
- Pestalozzi workshop on sexual education(Norway- 12-14 October 2015).
- Memories of conflicts in Europe: How to deal with them in today’s history lessons(Latvia-06-09 Oct 2015).
- Democracy and Participation (Germany-02-04 Nov /2015. Deadline of application: 02/09/2015)
- Wits and Manners On-line - Identifying resources and strategies to prevent hate speech(Sweden-08-11 Dec.Deadline for application: 01/11/2015)
National dissemination and training events(detailed informations are on the pdf version of the calendar)
- Let's celebrate the European Day of Languages! Promoting the Values and Principles of the Council of Europe in Education(Spain-25/09/2015)
- The Pestalozzi Programme: Providing opportunities for the holistic development of students and teachers(Greece - 10/10/2015)
One E-learning/training event
- Learning and living Pestalozzi values and principles in education(Croatia-05-31 May 2015.
The PESTALOZZI Programme is the Council of Europe programme for the professional development of teachers and education actors.