Calls for tenders
Below you will find all Council of Europe calls for tender that have to be published:
Tender procedures are managed according to the following threshold values:
- Need < EUR 55 000 ou 150 000*: calls for tenders are sent directly to the Council of Europe's known suppliers and might be published.
- Need > EUR 55 000 ou EUR 150 000*: calls for tenders are:
All suppliers attending calls for tenders issued by the Council of Europe are informed of decisions taken on their bids. Awards relating to most tenders published on E-procurement are also available on the platform. Remaining decisions will be sent directly to suppliers by e-mail.
Consult the list of awarded tenders
Awards exceeding EUR 55 000 or 150 000* not published on E-procurement will be listed every six months. All suppliers have access to this information which, for each contract, indicates:
- Name of the chosen supplier;
- Locality of the chosen supplier;
- Description of the tender awarded;
- Estimated value of the tender awarded;
- Type of contract.
*Threshold depending on the type of budget used