NGOs network for elections observation
NGOs network for elections observation is a platform of civil society organisations in charge of observing elections in the countries of Eastern Partnership.
It was created by the Council of Europe in the framework of Eastern Partnership project on support to free and fair elections.
Its secretariat is ensured jointly by the Division of Electoral Assistance and civil organisation European Exchange based in Berlin.
The platform takes part in regional activities aimed at increasing professionalism of election domestic observers and at improving women turnover in elections as voters and candidates.
- Transparency Armenia
- Helsinki citizens' assembly Vanadzor (Armenia)
- Election Monitoring and Democracy Studies Centre (Azerbaijan)
- Belarus Helsinki Committee (Belarus)
- Human Rights Center Viasna (Belarus)
- International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy (Georgia)
- Association Promo-LEX (Republic of Moldova)
- Civil Network OPORA (Ukraine)
- Committee of Voters of Ukraine