The Council of Europe is currently implementing a Project “Promoting civil participation in democratic decision-making in Ukraine” until 31 August 2020. In that context, it is looking for a Provider for the provision of services for monitoring study on the implementation of the National Strategy for Civil Society Development in Ukraine for the period 2016 – 2019, with recommendations for its implementation for 2020. The monitoring study is anticipated to begin from 22 July 2019 but expected to be completed and results of monitoring study provided by 21 October 2019.
All offers should be sent to email@example.com indicating “TENDER_MONITORING STUDY 8592/2019/25” in the e-mail subject line by 14 July 2019 (Kyiv time).
All questions shall be submitted at least 5 (five) working days before the deadline and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference in the e-mail subject: “QUESTIONS_TENDER_MONITORING STUDY 8592/2019/25”.
- The tenderer must be either a duly registered legal company except consortia, or duly registered private entrepreneur in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation;
- The tenderer must be specialized at least in one of the following fields: civil society, NGO development, civil participation, political or social or legal studies with a very good knowledge in the field of civil society;
- The tenderer must have proven experience in research, data collection and assessment, drafting evaluation reports;
- The tenderer must be able to provide the results of monitoring study by 15 October 2019;
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian (C2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages / mother tongue);
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Documents to be provided
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached);
- For tenderers subject to VAT only: a quote, describing their financial offer, in line with the requirements of section C of the Tender File (See attached);
- Scanned copies of registration documents confirming type of economic activity of the tenderer;
- Samples of previously conducted alike monitoring studies / research work;
- Portfolio of the team, including CVs of those who will be involved in the study and how (in a form of a word or pdf document and up to 10 pages);
- Cover email with a proposal that shall contain information about the methodology and work plan, as well as the timeline of the study.
Context of the purchase
The monitoring study shall be based on the technical specification detailed below and in the Terms of Reference, which are an integral part of the expected deliverables (See attached).
The monitoring study shall be conducted and written in Ukrainian. The English version of the text may be provided along with the Ukrainian version; it would be accepted only if the translation is done at a very high professional level of English. The monitoring study shall contain a minimum of 20 pages and a maximum of 30 pages (Arial Narrow 11, line spacing 1,15) and include an executive summary, findings based on desk work and interviews, recommendations for the preparation of an implementation plan of the Strategy in 2020. The monitoring study shall be appended by additional information including infographic illustrations of the study findings and lists of meetings and participants, any other useful information.
Attachments to the present announcement contain full description of the terms and conditions