" Youth work policy in Europe: it's up to us!"
Study session by the European Confederation of Youth Clubs (ECYC)
11-15 March 2019 / European Youth Centre Strasbourg
Aim of the study session:
To empower youth workers and youth leaders to engage in the process of integration of the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work in the programmes of youth work organisations and relevant youth policies in different European countries.
- To introduce the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work among youth workers as a tool to support development of youth work across Europe;
- To explore how the measures in the CoE Recommendation are linked to practice;
- To increase the participants' understanding and knowledge of youth work policies and structures in Europe;
- share experiences and good practice regarding advocacy on youth work, such as policy making, funding, etc.;
- To support participants to plan concrete actions for engaging in the implementation of the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work through their organisations.
Deadline for applications: 17 January 2018