What the advanced access offers you?
Joining us as professionals will give you the opportunity to have access and contribute to:
- the Electronic evidence guide contains guidance and good practice on the handling of electronic evidence
- the First responder training pack trains “1st responders” in how to handle electronic evidence on crime scenes.
- the Basic judicial training manual provides judges and prosecutors an introductory level of knowledge on cybercrime and electronic evidence.
- the Advanced judicial training material provides judges and prosecutors additional level of knowledge on cybercrime and electronic evidence
- You will be given the possibility to upload the domestic versions of these training materials.
Tools on international cooperation & public/private cooperation
- Tool on international cooperation: specific procedures, a step by step guide for preservation requests, request for subscriber information, request for traffic data, request for content data, request for real time collection of traffic data, request for interception of content data for each Party to the Budapest Convention on Cybercrime
- Tools on public private cooperation entails information for criminal justice authorities on providers in the territory or offering a service in the territory and information for providers on Parties to the Budapest Convention on Cybercrime
The possibility to contribute
- Country Wiki: add/update the overview on cybercrime for a specific country
- Country legal profile: add/update information on cybercrime legal profile of a specific country
- Organisation Wiki: add/update information on an international organisations dealing with cybercrime (you need to be a representative of that organisation).
- Blog: write an article on an interesting topic related to cybercrime
- Calendar: add upcoming events on cybercrime worldwide
- Tool on international cooperation : add / update a country’s fiche on provisions related to international cooperation (you need to be a State representative)
- Tool on public private cooperation: add / update a country fiche’s on provisions related to public/private cooperation (you need to be a State representative) or add/ update the policy of a provider in relation to cooperation with law enforcement (you need to be a provider representative)
- Training materials
Access for representatives of criminal justice authorities and service providers only.
- Cybercrime website
- Contact form
- Template: Mutual Legal Assistance Request for subscriber information (Art. 31 Budapest Convention). Available in Albanian, Bosnian,
Serbian and Turkish
- Template: Data Preservation Request (Articles 29 and 30 Budapest Convention). Available in Albanian, Bosnian,
Serbian and Turkish