Within the scope of the joint Project on “Improving the Effectiveness of the Administrative Judiciary and Strengthening the Institutional Capacity of the Council of State” implemented by the Council of Europe, design and page layout service shall be procured.
In that context, it is looking for maximum number of 3 Provider(s) for the provision of design and page layout services for below attached documents and documents laid down in the Framework Contract.
Interested candidates are invited to apply as described in the Tender File and fill out the requested “Act of Engagement” form in English while attaching the “Documents to be provided” as prescribed in the Act of Engagement. Please send the documents to the following e-mail address: [email protected] by 5 January 2022, Wednesday, (17.30 Turkish Time).
Tenders shall be submitted by e-mail only (with attachments) to the e-mail address indicated above, with the following reference in the subject line: IMEAJ-DESIGN TENDER”. Tenders addressed to another email address will be rejected.
Please read carefully the requirements of the call:
1. Tender File
The Act of Engagement must be completed, signed and scanned in its entirety (i.e. including all the pages). The scanned Act of Engagement may be sent page by page (attached to a single email) or as a compiled document, although a compiled document would be preferred. For all scanned documents, .pdf files are preferred.
The Council of Europe shall provide a VAT exemption certificate to the services’ provider/supplier. Please indicate prices in Euros without VAT in the Act of Engagement.
All questions shall be submitted at least 2 (two) working days before the deadline for submission of the tenders and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address ([email protected]) with the following reference in subject: “IMEAJ-DESIGN TENDER”.
All supporting documents shall be submitted in English or Turkish, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender. If any of the necessary documents are missing or if the scanned documents are of such a quality that the documents cannot be read once printed, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the tender. All supporting documents should be submitted in PDF.
1. Tenderer must be a natural person or a duly registered legal person: company/institution/organization in Turkey having legal grounds to provide design and page layout and other needed services mentioned,
2.Tenderer should provide a perceived quality of portfolio with design and layout services experience – tenderer should provide 3 examples of previous work with national/international organizations,
3.Tenderer should demonstrate at least 3 years experience in design, page layout and other needed services at national or international level.
Quality of the offer (30%) and Financial offer (70%) would be taken into account.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement in English  (See attached);
- A work portfolio comprising a minimum of 3 examples of previous work with national/international organizations and CV(s) of allocated person(s) in provision of the services under the Contract,
- For legal persons only: Registration documents and a list of all owners and executive officers
- Three (3) different Training Books in Turkish
- Mdule 2 Trainers Guide: European Court of Human Rights and Constitutional Court Decisions related to Administrative Judiciary (ANNEX-1)
- Mdule 3 Trainers Guide: Right to Fair Trial and Reasonable Time (ANNEX-2)
- Mdule 4 Trainers Guide: Case and Time Management fr Court Staff (ANNEX-3)
- The Book on the Right to A Fair Trial in Administrative Justice in accordance with the Caselaw of the European Court of Human Rights in Turkish and English (ANNEX-4)
- Mid-Term Assessment Report in Turkish and English
- Court Guides and materials all in Turkish
a) Seven (7) different Guides
b) Two (2) different Frequently Asked Questions Guide
c) Two (2) different Petition Samples Guide in Turkish
d) Two books: Job Description and Workflow of the Administrative Court Staff
e) One (1) Book: The Administrative Court Staff for First Instance Courts and in Appeal Process (ANNEX-5)
- Brochures in Turkish (15 different thematic brochures) in Turkish
- Other project materials Books, handbooks, booklets reports, guides, petition templates, work-flow charts, final assessment report, international conference reports, ADR reports, Good administrative practice guideline, property/zoning guidance materials, workshop reports, communication tools, reports, workshop reports, comparative reports, training materials, info graphics, meeting invitations, training certificates, social media banners, posters, pop-ups, Dynamic presentations and other relevant project publications and / or visibility items for web upload and ready for printing.
 The Act of Engagement must be completed, signed and scanned in its entirety (i.e. including all the pages). The scanned Act of Engagement may be sent page by page (attached to a single email) or as a compiled document, although a compiled document would be preferred. For all scanned documents, .pdf files are preferred