The European Committee of Social Right (ECSR) will present its conclusions for 2022 via a press conference.
In 2022, in the framework of the reporting procedure, the Committee examined 33 state reports on the provisions of the European Social Charter relating to Charter relating to the thematic group “Labour rights”:
- the right to just conditions of work (Article 2);
- the right to a fair remuneration (Article 4);
- the right to organise (Article 5);
- the right to bargain collectively (Article 6);
- the right to information and consultation (Article 21/Article 2 of the Additional Protocol);
- the right to take part in the determination and improvement of the working conditions and working environment (Article 22/Article 3 of the Additional Protocol);
- the right to dignity at work (Article 26);
- the right of workers’ representatives to protection in the undertaking and facilities to be accorded to them (Article 28);
- the right to information and consultation in collective redundancy procedures (Article 29).
The following countries were examined: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, the Netherlands Curaçao, the Netherlands Caribbean part, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Spain, Tϋrkiye and the United Kingdom.
The link to the press conference (in English and French) can be provided upon request.
Contact: Giuseppe Zaffuto, tel. +33 6 86 32 10 24